Olympia Gymnastics, providing unforgettable camp experiences since 2005 for Kanata and surrounding areas!
Participants age: from turned 5 years old Jan 2021, up to 12 years old.
Summer Camp 2020 Dates
Week 1: July 12th – 16th
Week 2: July 26th – 30th
Week 3: August 9th – 13th
Week 4: August 23rd – 27th
- 5 Full Days: $275
- 5 Half Days: $160
Day-to-Day Camp Activities
- Trampoline, Tumbling, Ninja Zone
- Outdoor play at Fringewood Park (weather permitting)
- Arts and Crafts
- Quiet time after lunch (colouring, puzzles and board games, movies)
Registration periods are for 5 day weeks (SUMMER CAMP ONLY).
PAYMENT IS DUE UPON REGISTRATION
Important Notes for Camp
Children Must Bring:
- A healthy lunch and enough snacks and drinks/juices. (Please remember that we are a peanut, nut, and sesame free facility).
- A change of clothing (in case of accidents or spills).
- Comfortable, non-restrictive clothing (leotard or shorts and T-shirt).
- A blanket or a pillow (if they need a short nap/rest after lunch or for story time).
- Sunscreen and hat (summer only).
- Athletic footwear (barefoot in the gym).
- Please label all of your child’s belongings.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- No jewelry and no chewing gum.
- No toys unless for “Show and Tell”
Please do not forget to advise us if your child has allergies/epi-pen/special needs, etc. or any other detail that you think is essential for us to know about your child.
We cannot accept children if they have fever, infections or other contagious diseases. Please keep your emergency contact numbers up-to-date.
- A $35.00 Ontario Gymnastics Federation fee is to be paid once every year upon registration. (July 1st, 2021 – June 30th, 2022)
- A class needs a minimum of three participants to run.
- There is a $40.00 administration fee for bounced cheques.
- There is a $50.00 administration fee for withdrawing from a program prior to the start date
All membership fees are non-refundable. The only exception to this is in the event the athlete has a medical condition which prevents him/her from participating in the program, as supported by a medical certificate. In such event, any applicable refund will be pro-rated based on the number of sessions attended prior to the injury. For all eligible refunds, your original receipt is required.
NO refunds or cancellations will take effect due to mandated closures ordered by the government. Credits ONLY.
Complete the form, mail the form or drop it off.
We accept cash, cheque, credit and E-transfer.
Please make cheques payable to Olympia Gymnastics.
Please send E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.