VERY IMPORTANT GYM UPDATES…
- Spring Session will start Tuesday: April 5th, 7th, 9th and 10th, and will continue for the following 8 weeks until Sunday, May 29th
- Easter Weekend classes for Saturday, April 17th and Sunday, April 18th are CANCELLED and rescheduled for Saturday, June 4th and Sunday, June 5th.
- Summer Camp registration is currently OPEN!
- Fall Session registration will open June 1st.
- Starting on March 21st, the Government of Ontario removed mask mandates. Currently masks are optional in our sport venue.
Thank you for your patience.
See you soon!
updated Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
For the past 17 years, Olympia has proven its enduring commitment and dedication to the Kanata/Stittsville community by offering a large variety of fitness and physical well-being programs. Long time established (2005) and newly relocated (September 2020, same building), in a very bright and modern boutique facility.
We offer recreational gymnastics for all ages, competitive artistic gymnastics, competitive acro gymnastics,
recreational tumbling, Ninja Zone and gymnastics camps.
Our competitive team programs allow gymnasts to fully develop their physical abilities and their proficiency in gymnastics. Gymnasts will learn the value of hard work, how to organize their time, the importance of setting goals, how to deal with frustration, success and failure. These are skills that will help them in school, career and life in general.
Fall and Winter Sessions can be joined at any time based on the spots available, for an entire 12 week period! (For example, joining in the middle of the Fall session allows you to complete the remaining classes in the Winter session). This does not apply to the Spring Session, as there are no instructional classes during the summer.
Olympia Gymnastics has been providing unforgettable camp experiences since 2005 for Kanata and surrounding areas. Registration periods are for 5 day weeks (SUMMER CAMP ONLY). Please call the office or drop by to check availability and other details before registering.
Mission and Vision
Vision: Our goal is to improve your child’s performance but to also provide a solid foundation for all their athletic pursuits throughout their life.
Team Olympia: Our Coaches
Our award-winning coaching team has decades of experience in all forms of recreational and competitive gymnastics.