VERY IMPORTANT GYM UPDATES…
- Fall 2 Session Week 1 will start Wednesday, November 1st, following Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday, November 7th
- Make-up classes for October 31st will be scheduled for Tuesday, January 9th, 2024
- Winter Break will take place from Saturday, December 23rd to Friday, January 5th, 2024
- Parents Week #8 Wednesday Dec. 20th, Thursday Dec. 21st, Friday Dec. 22nd
- Parents Week #8 Saturday January 6th, Sunday January 7th, Tuesday January 9th, 2024
- Winter Session will start Wednesday, January 10th, 2024
- Starting March 21st, 2022, the government of Ontario removed mask mandates. Currently, masks are optional in our sport venue.
See you soon!
updated November 6th, 2023
For the past 18 years, Olympia has proven its enduring commitment and dedication to the Kanata/Stittsville community by offering a large variety of fitness and physical well-being programs. Long time established (2005) and newly relocated (September 2020, same building), in a very bright and modern boutique facility.
We offer recreational gymnastics for all ages, competitive artistic gymnastics, competitive acro gymnastics,
recreational tumbling, Ninja Zone and gymnastics camps.
Our competitive team programs allow gymnasts to fully develop their physical abilities and their proficiency in gymnastics. Gymnasts will learn the value of hard work, how to organize their time, the importance of setting goals, how to deal with frustration, success and failure. These are skills that will help them in school, career and life in general.
Fall and Winter Sessions can be joined at any time based on the spots available, for an entire 12 week period! (For example, joining in the middle of the Fall session allows you to complete the remaining classes in the Winter session). This does not apply to the Spring Session, as there are no instructional classes during the summer.
Olympia Gymnastics has been providing unforgettable camp experiences since 2005 for Kanata and surrounding areas. Registration periods are for 5 day weeks (SUMMER CAMP ONLY). Please call the office or drop by to check availability and other details before registering.
Mission and Vision
Vision: Our goal is to improve your child’s performance but to also provide a solid foundation for all their athletic pursuits throughout their life.
Team Olympia: Our Coaches
Our award-winning coaching team has decades of experience in all forms of recreational and competitive gymnastics.